On PC –
- Right-mouse click on your desktop and select “Properties”.
- Next, select the “Settings” tab. You will be brought to a frame that shows your current display resolution (ex: 1024x7868).
- Drag the "Screen Resolution" slider left to make your desktop resolution smaller and drag the "Screen Resolution" slider right to make it bigger.
- When you have selected your new screen resolution, click OK.
- You will next see a preview of your new screen resolution – click OK to keep your new settings.
On Mac –
- Click the “apple” icon at the top of your Mac screen and select “System Preferences”.
- In the “Hardware” section, select “Displays”.
- You will be brought to a frame where you can see your current display resolution as well as a list of all other possible resolutions.
- Click on any resolution in the list to change your active display resolution.